Friday, April 20, 2007

Apres moi, le deluge

i feel both relife and pain at the moment

Today a chapter in my life has been closed... maybe not permanently but at least for the time being.. the story of my Lady Unicorn has come to a conclusion.... sadly she tried to delay the inevitable but I was too determined and too disappointed with her to give her yet another chance....

the thing about chances is one tends to give them out freely because the benefit of the doubt factor plays a role .... but when does it become too much to bare? when does one realise that enough is enough? probably when it is too late... when the other person is already lost and taking you for granted.... slowly it creeps up like inertia (Massive Attack) ... the sensation... and then they loos you.....

I am not a saint... I have made many mistakes... but at least I admit my mistakes and I learn from them....

*sigh* why is that people never see what is gone until they burn. (Emilliana Torrini)

*sigh* then I suppose if everything in life was that simple.. things would not be that interesting....

as my fiance Nathalie keeps reminding me.. i am someone who would rather feel pain than nothing at all.... (Three Days Grace)


I must go on standing
You can't break that which isn't yours
I, oh, must go on standing
I'm not my own, it's not my choice

Be afraid of the lame They'll inherit your legs
Be afraid of the old They'll inherit your souls
Be afraid of the cold They'll inherit your blood

Apres moi, le deluge After me comes the flood

-------------------
Regina Spektor





yeh... my entry today is full of musical references..... here is one more.... i can hear the scream of the butterfly (The Doors)

No comments: