Monday, April 16, 2007

Where is home

originally 14 June 2006


I want to go home but where is home
I am lost
I want to belong
Neither property nor object am I
To someone I long to be
In some place I yearn to exist
But here I am
Nowhere, in the middle of a mirage
Surrounded by an ocean of sand dunes …
In a desert that is home to many…
In a desolate place that belongs to those who exist.
Yet again I am alone
In a crowd of empty faces
Endless waves pouring fourth
Crushing my body … a dance in A ballroom
… a masquerade …
Hidden faces that are clearer than day …
Where does it end?
Where do I go?
Where do I belong?
Who will notice my crimson tears?
Silence … from the void an echo of the past
Whispers in a shuddering boom
“no one”
To be a wonderful memory that is
Just like tears in the rain …
that is my only belonging existence.

No comments: