Friday, July 15, 2011

I am going Mad

Mad with the desire to be consumed in the flames of passion, yet the flames are out of my reach. 
I feel my body stirring. I know I am about to explode in to a brilliant ball of light.  

The longing of my heart, consumed in those flames, yearns for to be lost in the oblivion of her eyes. consumed, my soul yearns, to warp it self around the giver of life, the light that haunts my dreams and humbles me before the ecstasy of her power over me. 

I am going mad, anticipating her next move. will she accept me, bring my cold body in to the warmth of her terrifying heart?  willfully I await my destruction. will she deny me, and thus condemn me to in to Hades care? I know not and care not for I am lost in the oblivion of her eyes.

Will she ignite my passionate heart like a star born in the loins of of Andromeda's nebulous womb?

will she deliver me from the madness that now consumes me? my body yearns for the touch of her soul, scorching as it may be, engulfing my love in her eternal embrace.



No comments: